The LA Travel Guide by Gavôn Owen
I went to Los Angeles this summer & had the time of my life.
How can one trip change your life?
For one, my trip to Los Angeles was well organized and we all wanted to spend time experiencing new things. We planned our days around one group activity that brought us together, and we still had time to relax and explore the city.
The key to having a successful trip is proper prior planning. I created this quick video and guide to give you an outline of what to do or where to go on your next trip to LA.
1. Take a hike to the Hollywood sign. Video Walkthrough
2. Sail to Catalina Island from Long Beach
3. Shop on Melrose Avenue & Rodeo Drive
4. Korean BBQ in Koreatown or Sunny Spot in LA
5. Venice Beach & Santa Monica Pier
6. Bars and clubs in West Hollywood